Meet our 2017 Employee of the Month Courtni!
Courtni has been a clinic assistant at bty DENTAL for the past 4 months. Originally from Littleton, Colorado she has lived in Alaska for the past three years. She is driven, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile for co-workers and patients. She is one of bty DENTALS most mentioned clinic assistants in our patient reviews. Congratulations Courtni! We appreciate everything you do at bty!
Q&A with Courtni:
What drives you to achieve great results in your department?
The constant support and training from the people around me has helped me achieve great results.
Best advice anyone has ever given you?
Let your faith be bigger than your fears
Name one short term goal:
To travel to all 50 states before I am 50.
Name one long term goal:
To be a great wife and mother.
We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Please take a moment to review our Core Values.
- Determination - We are determined to provide the best possible care and help to our patients in any way that we can.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to our patients; we will dedicate our time to our patients and their treatment making absolutely certain they get the service they deserve.
- Satisfaction - We will make sure that every patient is satisfied with their experience and treatment.
- Be Yourself - Caring about your personal growth; be a better you every day and always strive to find and live out your life purpose
- Trust Others - Know that the team has your best interest in mind, no matter what. If you are struggling, trust others to guide you where you need to be.
- Your Willingness to Learn - Keeping your mindset eager and willing to learn. Be prepared to constantly absorb new information and think beyond the norm.