Meet our 2017 November Employee of the Month
Tricia Allison Lee
Tricia has been a Dental Assistant at btyDENTAL since 07/18/2017. She is a hardworking, loyal employee of btyDENTAL. We would like to congratulate her on receiving employee of the month!
Here is Tricia's Introduction
Hi, I”m Tricia Allison Lee, I”m Hmong. I”m 22 years old. I have a big family, 7 sisters and 1 brother. My favorite color is bright Yellow. Things I like to do is dancing, cooking, baking, hiking, painting, and love having family time.
We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Please take a moment to review our Core Values.
- Determination - We are determined to provide the best possible care and help to our patients in any way that we can.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to our patients; we will devote our time to our patients and their treatment making certain they get the service they deserve.
- Satisfaction - We will make sure that every patient is satisfied with their experience and treatment.
- Be Yourself - Caring about your personal growth; be a better you every day and always strive to find and live out your life purpose
- Trust Others - Know that the team has your best interest in mind, no matter what. If you are struggling, trust others to guide you where you need to be.
- Your Willingness to Learn - Keeping your mindset eager and willing to learn. Be prepared to absorb new information and think beyond the norm constantly.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, please contact our dental practice today!