Meet our 2017 May Employee of the Month
Mirella has been a Administrative Assistant at btyDENTAL since November 2016. Born and raised in California she has lived in Alaska for the past three years. When not at work she spends her time with friends and family including her two year old son, Tommy, traveling throught out Alaska and watching the ID Network. Her long term plans include becoming a dental assitant. Her best achievement to date is serving as a soldier in our military. Mirella is one of our most upbeat, caring and positive employees! Congratulations Mirella!
We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Please take a moment to review our Core Values.
- Determination - We are determined to provide the best possible care and help to our patients in any way that we can.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to our patients; we will dedicate our time to our patients and their treatment making absolutely certain they get the service they deserve.
- Satisfaction - We will make sure that every patient is satisfied with their experience and treatment.
- Be Yourself - Caring about your personal growth; be a better you every day and always strive to find and live out your life purpose
- Trust Others - Know that the team has your best interest in mind, no matter what. If you are struggling, trust others to guide you where you need to be.
- Your Willingness to Learn - Keeping your mindset eager and willing to learn. Be prepared to constantly absorb new information and think beyond the norm.