We have the patient of the day! :D Thank you so much for visiting us!
btyDENTAL participated in Health and Wellness Expo 2018! Thank you for visiting our booth! We will always be the most convenient dentist in Anchorage! :D
btyDENTAL participated in 40th Annual Alaska Heart Run last weekend! Thank you Alaskans for enjoying the walk / run with us!
Some of our Facebook friends must have seen btyDENTAL in many community events lately! That is because we have decided to donate $10 per employees who help out in the events! After a poll session among btyDENTAL's staffs, the first recipient of the donation is... Big Brothers Big Sisters of Alaska!!! Thank you so much for your continued support of our beautiful state! We are glad to be a small part of your big plan! Thank you!
btyDENTAL was at community events last week. Easter Fun Day & Military Child Carnival! Please make sure to say hello when you see us at the events!
Introducing btyDENTAL's "Family Zone" at Dimond Location! Please visit us to see for yourself!
btyDENTAL would like to thank Carol for an awesome present! Thank you Carol for being the best patient to us! We will try our best to be the best dentists for you!
Meet btyDENTAL team's 2018 Philippines Mission Trip!
We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Please take a moment to review our Core Values.
- Determination - We are determined to provide the best possible care and help to our patients in any way that we can.
- Dedication - We are dedicated to our patients; we will devote our time to our patients and their treatment making certain they get the service they deserve.
- Satisfaction - We will make sure that every patient is satisfied with their experience and treatment.
- Be Yourself - Caring about your personal growth; be a better you every day and always strive to find and live out your life purpose
- Trust Others - Know that the team has your best interest in mind, no matter what. If you are struggling, trust others to guide you where you need to be.
- Your Willingness to Learn - Keeping your mindset eager and willing to learn. Be prepared to absorb new information and think beyond the norm constantly.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, please contact our dental practice today!