Please check our current promotions! To schedule your appointment, call our office (333-6666) today for more information or click here to request an appointment.
btyDENTAL 5-year Anniversary Special Includes:
Free Consultation + CT scan + Implant + Abutment + Crown
Please refer to details of the special:
Extractions and Bone Grafting are excluded
The special is not eligible for past implant service, or implant previously started.
No Insurance or other discounts may be used/combined with an offer (A value and savings from $4,000!).
Full payment is due upon the commencement of treatment (unless other arrangements have been made), $450 is due at the time of the CT scan which will be applied to the total price. If you decide to opt out of the procedure the $450 is non-refundable.
* All work must be completed at bty DENTAL to qualify for Promotional Fee.
* Offer Valid through 12/31/18
Frequently Asked Questions for Implant Special
Does this apply to all forms of payment?
All forms of payment apply to promotion. If you choose to have compassionate financing, we can offer it for a six-month term. The total amount financed must be paid in full at the time of Crown delivery. However, each case is different, please give us a call, we are willing to work with you on financing that fits with your needs.
What if I have the insurance?
You will pay full price for procedures upfront and we will bill your insurance during the process. We will refund any payment by the insurance company to you at the end of the process. Once again, no insurance or other discounts may be applied as well.
Does the early bird or cash discount still apply?
We only offer one “special” per patient. Therefore, you can pick which special you would prefer, it is not applicable to utilize both specials. In other words, you cannot use the implant special and then apply “early bird special” to total treatment.
What does it mean to have “all work” completed?
All works including other treatments related to the implant (extraction, bone grafting, etc.) need to be completed at bty DENTAL.
If the extractions have been completed before the implant, we will still honor the promotional price. However, if you choose to have extractions or other procedures completed with another provider and utilize the implant special from us, the promotional pricing will not be honored.
What if I cannot complete the process?
If you cannot complete the process, you will not be refunded the $450 CT scan and other applicable fees (lab) from services rendered using bty DENTAL standard fee schedule.
What is the process of implant procedure?
- The process starts off with a consultation with one of our doctors. Your current oral health is observed and it is determined if you would be a good candidate for implants.
- If you are determined to be a good candidate, a CT scan is taken at the cost of $450, this will serve as a deposit toward the implant and be applied to the $3,495 implant cost. After the CT scan, your doctor will make a detailed implant treatment plan and present to the patient.
- The basic dental implant procedure starts with extractions and then dental implants are placed at the site. Dental implants are titanium anchors, which act as tooth root substitutes. They are surgically placed into the jawbone. Small posts are then attached to the implant, which protrudes through the gums. These posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth.
- For most patients, the placement of dental implants involves two surgical procedures. First, implants are placed within your jawbone. For the first four to six months following surgery, the implants are beneath the surface of the gums gradually bonding with the jawbone. You should be able to wear temporary dentures and eat a soft diet during this time.
- After the implant has bonded to the jawbone, the second phase begins. Then, the doctor will be able to begin making your new teeth. An impression must be taken. Then posts or attachments can be connected to the implants. The teeth replacements are then made over the posts or attachments. The entire procedure usually takes six to eight months. Most patients do not experience any disruption in their daily life.
What is needed for the consultation if I am not btyDENTAL’s patient?
No problem! If you are not a patient with us and you would not want to have the exam done with us, you will need to provide us with x-rays and other radiographs from your doctor. This will ensure that you will be “good fit” for an implant. Ideally, we would prefer you to have X-rays taken, and exam done by our doctors
What if I decide not to go on with the Implant Special after taking the CT Scan?
The $450 CT scan is non-refundable, this is due to the time that is required of the doctors to build a specific treatment plan for the patient.
Is a flipper or denture included in the $3,495 promotional price?
No, this is an additional cost if you would like the flipper or partial denture while the implant heals.
Please give us a call at 333-6666 if you have more question. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you with all of your questions.
FREE Consultation for Invisalign & Implant